Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big Piney

These pictures are for the Jackson Clan...they asked me which was better Green River or Big Piney? I have to tell them it's like comparing apples to oranges, they both have their beauty when you look for it. Here is a picture of the Wind River Mountains out of Pinedale. It's hard to beat them or the Wyoming Range (below). It's one of the things I do miss about Big Piney.
Curt was playing in a golf tournament this week in Pinedale so I drove up on Friday to visit him.
I took these pictures along the way. It's a place that will always have my heart. I loved living there.

4 comments:

LindsC said...

Wow that is beautiful! I know it will always have brent's heart too. :)

Brenny said...

I've always liked Big Piney, there is definitely beauty in the nothingness. :) Seeing the Winds on our drive there was one of my favorite parts. Pretty picture!

The Jackson Clan said...

Same here, Same here it is really beutiful here and I am sure that Green River is truly beutiful.

Sonja said...

Well, I connected with the Jackson Clan to your blog (hope you don't mind) and wa la there was Big Piney. My favorite,all time, forever and a day is the view of the winds. They are best in the winter I LOVE all the cool colors that the mountains and snow casts. Right now there is a fire at New Fork lake so it is sad to see the smoke and fire coming from the winds.