Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Family Reunion

There's always one uncle that has to tease the kids. That uncle in our family would have to be uncle Curt. Once he started to tease the kids they lined up for more.

They couldn't get enough of the play


Melea and Mike have a water feature in their front yard. Bryan saw the vision and put it all together. He did a great job, these pictures don't even do it justice.


Mike Bateman thought there should be a watermelon in the stream. Curt made it happen.


Sitting down together for food. We did that a lot this family reunion. We also played a lot


Cousins visiting. Elissa, Melissa, Monica and Allie.


We were taking pictures of them all on the slide but I never did get them all on there.

Second cousins together.


Cute kids. This was just the first night of the family reunion. There will be more later.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Curt likes to tease? Are you sure? I love the picture of the kids 'lining' up. :) And the water feature looks great. I'm excited to see the rest of the pictures!

LindsC said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry we missed it. I thought that watermelon was a pretty glass ball. So... good artisitic eyes. :) The water feature did look pretty on it's own though, too. :)

KristiBT said...

It makes me wish I was just sitting around and talking with you all too.....my favorite thing to do!