Friday, July 11, 2008

Point Defiance and Owen's Beach

On Wednesday we went to Point Defiance and Owen's Beach. This showed me right away I didn't want to go to the bathroom if Monte was around.
Boe & Jen or Joe & Ben

Curt and Cathy
Who's your Big Daddy, Uncle Mike?
Boe & Owen...
Melea and her cute grandkids.
The whole Oakeson clan..
Owen's beach...where we ate lunch and played.
Walking along the beach...
Climbing on the trees...
Sitting under the trees...
Climbing up a sand hill and looking for sea shells...

Falling off a log...
Being monkeys...

Playing on the beach...

2 comments:

LindsC said...

You guys did lot's! Look at those big red woods!

Brenny said...

What beautiful days. It makes me miss the ocean. It also makes me miss family -- you got to hang out with some very cool people! The picture of Monte made me giggle. Somehow I can Curt doing that, too... I couldn't believe the size of those trees!