Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July

4th of July baseball game...


What's more American than going to a baseball game on the 4th of July.


add garlic fries...

A baseball mitt...

American flags
American flags and fingers...


Idaho fans...


Washington fans...
Utah fans...


Wyoming fans... and you have a baseball game.
Then there are family gatherings... kids playing



Uncle's barbecuing...


Fireworks...


and more fireworks

watermelons and fruit
American flag cakes...
and more fireworks. That makes a great 4th of July!!!!

4 comments:

Brenny said...

Oh yeah, you got to go to a Mariner's game! That, and the barbeque (you know me and food) looked like so much fun!

LindsC said...

I couldn't agree more! :)

KristiBT said...

I'm glad you posted these! Wish we could have been there...

Holly said...

It looks like a good time. I'm sorry we missed it. Thanks for posting pics of the river in my parents yard. I've only heard it (really).