Saturday, July 12, 2008

I DID IT!!!!!!!!

Skidive Utah... I parachuted out of an airplane July 12, 2008. Getting ready...

Watching them fold a parachute.
Getting on the gear...
Alec my parachute partner. My partner was the best looking.

Getting on the plane...
Making a safe landing on my bottom.
Walking in from a safe landing...


This was totally awesome. I would even do it again. I was never scared or afraid. It was a beautiful sight to see the earth and float down to it. It was like flying. It was even better than I imagined it being. I have a parachutist logbook with my first jump log in it.

6 comments:

LindsC said...

Oh my goodness...how exciting!!!! I don't know how I could ever do that. I think that takes tons of guts, I can't believe you weren't even scared.

KristiBT said...

It is a good thing your partner was good-looking...hahah! You are my hero -what a crazyfun thing to do!

Trish said...

That's great! I'm pretty scared of heights. I don't think I'd do so well.

Brenny said...

Woo HOo! What a woman. You are seriously my hero. And I totally agree with Kristi, it is a good thing your partner was cute -- I love the look on your face in that picture... :)

Holly said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun! You're amazing. I'm a big chicken.

The Jackson Clan said...

I cant belive you went skydiving. I would wet my pants and then yell were all going to die on the way down