Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Green Belt




This is another walk that we like to take. I'd rather take it early in the morning but Curt was home so we took it one evening.




This is the Green River, on one side is the railroad tracks and on the other side our walking path.

In the morning that side of the river is full of Geese and their goslings.


My favorite walking buddies, Curt & Casper.



Casper decided she didn't just want a drink, she wanted to swim too.


Casper getting a drink.


We walk pass the horse corals.


Just starting on our walk. I forget that the pictures I put in first are last. By the time we do the whole walk it's three miles. The next posts will be after the family reunion. I'll try to get some good pictures of the family for everyone to see.

2 comments:

LindsC said...

That looks like a great walk! Have fun at the reunion!

Brenny said...

I've taken that walk and it is lovely. I really like the boardwalk along the path and how beautiful the Green River can be. Great pictures! We need to bring Bailey along sometime so she will have a buddy to show her how to get in the water. She is such a chicken!