Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thank You Cards

I got a really nice surprise yesterday. I opened the door and a lady handed me an envelope with all these nice cards in it. What did I do???? I won a raffle about a month ago. It was the first time I've ever won one. It was a 50/50 raffle so I donated some of the money back to the 4th grade for their field trip. It was their way of saying "thank you" for the donation. It just made my day to have all these nice colorful handmade cards. They said they were going to get t-shirts and milkshakes for their trip to Cody.



4 comments:

Brenny said...

What a nice surprise!

Trish said...

How nice! My school teacher sister has been having her students make or sign birthday cards for all of us. It's been really fun even though we don't know her students. :o)

LindsC said...

How sweet! I love what they are going to do with the funds, good idea to me. And in regards to thank yous, Thank you for the donation for Mrach of dimes.

Ruth said...

These cards were very cute and they put a lot of time into them. How fun!