Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meals on Wheels

On Tuesday's I deliver "Meals on Wheels". It doesn't take very long and I really like doing it.
I do the same route most of the time and I've really gotten attached to the people that I deliver to. I've already had one of the ladies die that I deliver to. It's funny how they come and go on the route. Some of the people I deliver to are in wheel chairs and others are just elderly and they don't drive any more. It's actually been a blessing in my life to be able to do this, it is extremely rewarding.

3 comments:

Trish said...

That's cool! In one of my classes we did a lab at Meals on Wheels. It was really fun and interesting.

LindsC said...

I think that is so cool. I love that feeling of being able to help people who need something.

Brenny said...

I think it is great, too. Especially meeting so many different people and providing a needed service for them.