Friday, June 20, 2008

The Dinosaur Tail

Curt and I like to walk in the summer. We are like the tortoise and the hare. I'm the tortoise and and Curt is the hare. I like to take walks up the canyon and Curt likes to take the walks up the hills. This is one of the hikes Curt likes to take. Up the Dinosaur tail.

This is just the little hill to get to the dinosaur tail.


This is the first hill on the dinosaur tail.

This is the second hill up the dinosaur tail.


This is what I found when I finally made it to the top.


He woke up.


This is the view of the trail looking down once we made it.



We're finally down and on our way out through the canyon.

3 comments:

LindsC said...

How fun!!! Curt looked so pooped, how funny! What a view!

Holly said...

I always knew Curt was an animal, but I never imagined it was a tortois. Happy walking

Brenny said...

Too funny! Looks like a great hike -- Darren and I really need to do it sometime when we visit. The view was beautiful!