Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Darren


Yes, Darren was born on St. Patrick's day 1979!! So that makes him 30 today!!! WOW does time go fast. Darren's always been our son that tells it like he sees it. Once you get use to it you know he'll always be honest with you. He likes to save money. He likes nice things, that's why he married Brenda. He's a diligent person and gets things done. When he was a little kid, I always just put all the boys socks in a laundry basket and then when they needed socks they would just go find a pair. One day I had the basket out and he said "When I grow up, I want a sock collection just like that." (True story) Darren we love you, Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Brenny said...

I think he is a great guy! Thanks for bringing him into this world. :)

The bunny post made me giggle. I couldn't help it -- Curt described how the rabbit got stuck but somehow the picture was even better.

Silly rabbit.