Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bryant's blessing day...

Last weekend was Bryant's blessing. What a cute baby. This is what silly cousins do when they get together.
Part of the Winter's family...


Part of the Casey family...Trish had some really good soups and goodies. It's always really good and special when Trish fixes food for a gathering.

Darren & Brenda take their turn holding Bryant.

Bryant and his family on his blessing day...February 1, 2009...


All the kids...ready for church...I think this is such a cute picture of Jordan kissing his bother.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

What great pictures. The cousins on the couch is my favorite -- so cute!

I noticed that Darren seems to be leaning away from Bryant. I think he is still a little afraid of kids that little... or it might be my double chin.

Ruth said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I love the pic where Jordan is kissing Bryant too!! I also love the pic of Trevor's whole family. It was just neat to see all 6 of them. Very cute little family.

Brenda I got a laugh out of your double chin comment... your humor is great... U R too funny !!!

LindsC said...

Oh what a fun time! Sad we missed it! The pic of thier family is great!

Mike and Melea said...

Cute Cousins.
It is the best intertainment when they get together