Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving week

The hats were a big hit...Dakota liked wearing this one around.

Cloe used the hats for her dog and her head. All you need to buy her is a couple of straw hats.
Here we are on Thanksgiving Day. The hunters wore their bear spray and their knives to Thanksgiving dinner.

Here is the mighty hunter carving the turkey.
Brent likes the drum stick.
He got a bite before I got the picture.


Steve with his regular dance routine....yes that is his shirt flying in the air.

The hot tub was a big hit. It was a lot of fun even though it was small. The kids loved it so much they didn't want to get out.





2 comments:

Brenny said...

OH my goodness -- all the pictures were great! We had such a fun time. Thanks again for everything.

Holly said...

Your Thanksgiving sounds like so much fun. I think I would like to be a superhero too when I grow up