Monday, December 15, 2008

Cameron's Visit

Cameron came just after it had snowed...there was enough snow on this little hill to go sledding.
He liked carrying the sled up the hill instead of pulling it up...


He was having a great time.

One day Cameron asked me if we had to go anywhere. I said we didn't. He said "lets stay in our pj's all day. We made it until 11:30. I can't remember when I stayed in pj's that long.

We played the wii. He's really getting good at all the sports.

Here is Cameron's wii buddy. I think it looks just like him. What a great week. Come back again Cameron.

4 comments:

Brenny said...

He does look like his wii buddy! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I can't remember when I stayed in my PJs that long either. OH wait, I did that over Thanksgiving...

Holly said...

where are your PJ pics? HE HE HE

LindsC said...

I love the pictures it looks like you guys had fun! We had fun with you guys too! We're glad you got to come visit!

Mike and Melea said...

A good time was had by all.
Grandchildren are the best.