Monday, November 10, 2008

Mighty Hunter

These two pictures were the only peek we saw of the Tetons the whole time we were there.
I've decided there are people who never in their life time see the Tetons. While parked at the Teton turn out there are people who stop, look at the visual of the mountains then look up at the clouds that cover them. They even point at them but they only see the visual because the cloud cover is so thick.



The mighty hunter. It's a 6x6 and I'm glad it wasn't any bigger because once the shooting is done the work begins.

Curt worked on the elk while Brent started to carry it out.

This is a classic Brent picture.
We put a quarter in the backpack and then carried it up to the highway. I carried out the back straps.

3 comments:

LindsC said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!! I love the Classic brent pic. Go Cathy, Spotter and Carrier. :)

Brenny said...

You are such a woman! I have some how gotten out of carrying anything out... Great pictures. One down, four to go...

KristiBT said...

my boys have been staring at these pictures for awhile now.....they are hunters...in their dreams. If you guys ever need some extra boys to go with you - give me a call!