Friday, October 17, 2008

My Birthday

The guys were hunting but when they came through they had dinner with us and birthday cake. Cameron and Dakota helped make my birthday cake. Cloe and Cameron decorated it.


There were not enough candles but that was OK.

They decorated it and put the candles in themselves. They did a great job.




Look how it shines. It was the best cake I've ever had.




Now I know why the candles on the right side went out first. I even had help from Curt.




Way to go Cloe, Cameron & Dakota. It was a good birthday.






7 comments:

Brenny said...

I love that Curt is helping you by blowing -- so cute! Looks like a great birthday.

Ruth said...

I like Cloe's high poney tail. The cake was very good too! It is always fun to have helpers:)Looks like a ton of fun.

Sonja said...

Happy
Birthday!!!!

The Jackson Clan said...

Did you get a new camera. Its just a guess but your pictures look great. Happy birthday I hope you had a good one.

Mike and Melea said...

I like the cake myself.
It is the kind you could eat after work.

Figgins said...

Looks like a great birthday.
Happy Birthday
Monica

KristiBT said...

Happy Birthday Cathy!