Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September

Where did September go??? I'm not even sure where summer went. We have been really busy and my camera broke so I haven't been blogging but I'm going to get back into it. Last weekend we went up to Greybull to get the mobile home cleaned out , Curt, Brent and Steve got the Pergo flooring down in the livingroom. I think it looks really nice. We have some painting and carpeting to do and then I think Brent and Lindsay can move in. I have a seminary student this year so that takes a day out of my week. I love teaching seminary but I have to work hard at it because I don't just know the information. I have to study it before I teach it. Lindsay and the girls are coming back this week and I'm going hunting with the guys for a couple of days and then I'm bring Cameron back with me. I'll have three grandchildren together this weekend. I'm going to have a great time.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

I'm excited to see the trailer and see the new flooring. Have fun with the kiddos!

The Jackson Clan said...

Rory comes home on the 6th at 1008 am and I am so excited I think he will speak here and in Big Piney. How are you.

Mike and Melea said...

Now you have been tagged
See my post to know why,