Monday, August 4, 2008

Camping on Shell Creek

Off to Shell Creek Campground. We got camp all set up...

Bailey came...


Darren came in his "orange fishing shirt"...



Fishing at the Casey Fishing Pond..."children fishing only"...look who's fishing...





Cloe tree climber...

Made it to the top Cloe...




Dakota where are you????

Under the trailer Grandma...


Shell Canyon is really impressive...it's just hard to get Curt to stop and take pictures...






This is what I found in my swimming bag when I got home. I'm glad you have a spare...I'll send it back to you Dakota.



3 comments:

Brenny said...

Great pictures! The one of Dakota under the camper is classic. I have some great ones of the kids I need to send Lindsey...

Thanks again for everything this weekend! And my husband has a hard time stopping for me to take a picture, too.

Leslie said...

Yeah - what's with guys and not wanting to stop for pictures...they just want to get there! Looks like a fun camping trip...I love camping in Wyoming!

Ruth said...

You had great pictures. I agree with Brenda. I love the one of Cloe climbing on the log. It was cute!!