Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The weekend

We had a good weekend, first we went to Laramie on Friday night. We played with Grandkids
in the park.


Jordan has his own way of going down the slide and it works really well.



I was trying to be creative and get a picture of Trevor, Trish and the kids on the slide.




As you can see it sorta worked.



Abby posed for this cute picture. She did a really good job.



After the dance recital we drove to Powell to help Brent and Lindsay. This is a picture of Brent and Lindsay moving out of their home in Powell. She'll be on line soon but I thought I'd put this on anyway.


The new pink trailer in Greybull.








2 comments:

Brenny said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I think the slide picture worked -- their family looks great. Abby looks so cute in her outfit! Glad you had a fun weekend.

LindsC said...

wow you guys have been busy!! Thanks so much for all your help this weekend and I love your quilt it's so pretty, I like footprints too, there's just something about them. :)