Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend

This is a picture of last years Memorial weekend, since I didn't have my camera this year.

We went to Greeley to see Darren & Brenda for Memorial weekend, and Brice drove there from Omaha. The big news was the tornado that hit there on Thursday, but where Darren & Brenda live there was no sign of any tornado that was just miles away. We went to a Rockies Game, Indiana Jones Movie and to my favorite place to eat, Texas Road House. On Sunday we drove down by where Darren works and that was in the heart of the tornado. It was amazing to see the power of it all. I forgot to take my camera but Brice said he would send me some pictures. The guys went golfing on Tuesday morning before we left and I slept in. It was really nice. We got off and home safe and sound.

3 comments:

LindsC said...

I'm glad you guys had a good fun trip! I hate it when I forget my camera! I didn't have mine last weekend either!

Brenny said...

Thanks again for coming. We sure enjoyed having you guys there!

And come again any time you have a Texas Roadhouse craving...

Rachel Harlin said...

Sister Casey,
I'm amazed at how your family has grown! I hope you don't mind me stopping by your site. I saw your name on Lindsay and Brent's site and decided to take a look. It looks like everyone in your family is doing so well. I'm so glad! Family is the greatest thing in the world!

Rachel (Lorimer) Rager