Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break - Wyoming Style

We were going to go up skiing and we arrived at the White Pine to find the temperature 50 degrees at the Lodge and no skiing going on. We decided to go to Half Moon Lake and just get out for a few minutes. What happen next is what I call Spring break in Wyoming.
Everyone except me took off their shirts. Cameron first...

Brice sunned in the sand on the dry beach with the snow covered lake.


Steve raced over the ice and snow to start his tan...We went through Big Piney on our way home and stopped in LaBarge to eat. Great day.



3 comments:

Brenny said...

What nuts, but such a fun memory I'm sure. I can't believe how warm it was up there. Thinking of Big Piney makes me miss it a bit. Is that wierd?

Ruth said...

Glad you guys had SO much fun!! They are silly boys!

LindsC said...

lol!!