Friday, August 28, 2009

Pacific Springs, Wyoming

Out in the prairie of South Pass, Wyoming is where Darlene's great grandmother is buried. I don't think anyone really knows it's there but family members and a few people who pass by.
Gail and Darlene came and picked me up so I could see where it was too. Mile marker 25 pass the radio tower, down the road pass the old farm equipment, around a water hole and up the hill.
I know I could find it now.




There is a grave registry, most of them are relatives but my personal favorite was...Antelope hunting, then three guys signed it. Thanks Gail & Darlene it was a fun time.



2 comments:

Brenny said...

That is pretty cool. What a fun thing to do with your brother and his wife.

Mike and Melea said...

That is neat.
I don't even know where Pacific Springs Wyoming is.